CHEF - FULL TIME
LOCATION - SEVEN SEEDS CARLTON
We’re on the hunt for an experienced cook / chef to join us at Seven Seeds Carlton.
Putting the word out to an enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn and contribute to a great team environment.
This role is full time hours. Must have weekend availability.
Our kitchen operates 7am – 4pm Monday to Saturday and 8am – 4pm Sunday.
The successful applicant will
• Have proven breakfast experience in a busy and high pressure environment
• Be a quick learner
• Be reliable, punctual and well-presented
• Have great attention to detail
• Have a positive can-do attitude
• Be familiar with Seven Seeds and our values
• Be a team player and willing to contribute to a fun work culture
To apply for the position, email Cesar a bit about yourself and why you would be great for this role, along with your resume, to email@example.com
DISPATCH MEMBER – FULL TIME
LOCATION – SEVEN SEEDS ROASTERY & HQ FAIRFIELD
We're currently on the lookout for someone with a love of all things coffee to join the Seven Seeds dispatch team at the new HQ & roastery in Fairfield.
The role is full time Monday - Friday with 7.30am starts each day.
Our ideal candidate will enjoy time on the road with the ability to bring good chats to our great crew of wholesale customers around the city.
Some of the main duties are:
- Providing top service to our customers, fulfilling orders in an accurate and swift manner
- Packing retail bags, meeting our expectations of the finished product and courier deadlines
- Keeping dispatch tidy and organised
- Keeping a clear record of all orders from both retail and wholesale
- Informing manager of any stock shortages / requirements
- Delivering coffee to our local accounts in the work vehicle
The successful applicant will:
- Hold an open drivers license with a clean driving record
- Have prior experience or at least a keen interest in coffee
- Work efficiently to fulfil orders quickly and accurately
- Have great attention to detail
- Work hard and have a positive can-do attitude
- Be familiar with Seven Seeds and our values
- Work well in a team and contribute to a positive team culture
- Be reliable and punctual
To apply for the position, email Marcus a bit about yourself and why you would be great for this role, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org