Seven Seeds Espresso Blend
Espresso

Seven Seeds Espresso Blend


TASTES LIKE
Nectarine, Toffee, Milk Chocolate
 

ORIGIN
34% Honduras Cerro Azul
Fully Washed. Red Catuai


ORIGIN
33% Honduras Matazano
Fully Washed. Red Catuai


ORIGIN
33% Kenya Mutheka Washed.
SL28, Ruiru 11


WHERE I'M FROM
We have combined three of our finest selections to produce a balanced and sweet blend. From our single origin menu, Mutheka from Kenya makes up 33%. The other 67% is made up of two fresh coffees from Honduras. We’ve brought these stunners together to create something we think you’ll enjoy with or without milk.


DELIVERY OVERVIEW
Australian Deliveries - We roast to order and aim to dispatch within 48 hours.
International Deliveries - We dispatch once a week, on Wednesdays.
Orders placed after 12pm Tuesdays (Australian time) may not ship until the following week.
Please see FAQs at the bottom of the page for all shipping options.